Als ich letztens im örtlichen Accezorise war und gerade beschlossen habe den Laden zu verlassen, sehe ich in der Mitte einen Hutständer, ich schaue nach unten und genau dort, gaaanz unten hängt er! DER ZEBRA-SONNENHUT! Als ich dann noch den Preis von 7,45€ (-70%!!!) entdeckt habe war natürlich klar, dass mir nichts anderes übrig bleibt als ihn einfach mitzunehmen! ;-)
A zebra hat - something which is in my want-list for ages! Well, actually since I saw this and other pictures of Abbey Lee at the Paris fashion week last autumn!...
And finally I got my hands on one! But it's a sun hat and not a "real" hat like Abbey's! I went into the local Accezorise and already was on the way to leave the shop again, but then I suddenly saw in the middle a rack with hats, I looked down and saw it! THE ZEBRA HAT! Then I saw the price (7,45€, marked down for 70%) and of course had to take it with me!
I'll show you pictures of it soon!!!
What do you think of animal prints? Are you already tired of them or still a lover like me?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen