Aber leider musste oberes trotzdem sein"... Ich entschied mich dafür dieses Top zu tragen. Ich habe es schon vor längerer Zeit gekauft, aber nie angezogen. Es hat eine wundervolle Farbe und einen tollen Schnitt (ihr seht es auf den Fotos nicht, aber es ist hinten länger). Und das Beste ist, dass es mich nur 2,50€ gekostet hat. Es gab noch andere Farben und ich bereue es ein bisschen, dass ich es nicht noch in einer anderen Farbe gekauft habe! Ich trug es mit einem schwarzen Kleid und meiner Lieblingskette!
It's too hot here in Germany! It's so hot, that I don't want to go outside or sit in university and even don't know how to dress, 'cause every piece of clothing is too much! I just want to lie on my bed and do nothing! Maybe eat some watermelon, but that's all ;)
Nevertheless I had to do all the things from above... I decided to wear this top I bought some time ago but never wore before. It has a great colour and cut (you actually don't see it on the pictures, but it's longer on the back). And the best is, that it cost only 2,50€! They sold it also in different colours and I regret it a little bit, that I didn't buy it in other colours, too! I wore it with a black dress underneath and my favourite necklace!






süße Kette
AntwortenLöschenx
the necklace is great
AntwortenLöschenthis top is such a great colour! I love peach
AntwortenLöschenCome enter my giveaway to win a See by Chloe purse if you like! xxx
thank you :-)
AntwortenLöschen