I'm totally overwhelmed with work the last days...Tomorrow I have a correction meeting in university and I had a lot to do for it - exams are coming next month. I'm going on with work immediately, just wanted to write something about the Sonia Rykiel for h&m collection: I already read on so many sites about it and mostly the people are not impressed at all. Actually I think that it is a cute and funny collection - just look at all the colours and pattern. BUT most of it is just not my style, although I really like some pieces, I wouldn't buy them, cause I have no ideas how to wear them - there is nothing similar or matching in my closet. But I really, really love this overall and the shoes:
source: h&m
I'm off to work again!
Und kurz noch zu einem Gewinnspiel: Lisa (Fräulein Flauschig) veranstaltet ein schönes Gewinnspiel, bei dem ich gerne mitmachen würde! Ihr kommt zu ihrem übrigens sehr schönem Blog, als auch zum Gewinnspiel wenn ihr
hier klickt :)
inspiration! looove it! ;)
AntwortenLöschen