Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010

Metropolis

Did anyone see this film two weeks ago, broadcasted live from the International Film Festival in Berlin? Well I did, although i didn't want to see it. But luckily my little brother did...He thought it's funny to watch a film which is almost 80 years old...he didn't like it by the way... :D Hmm, but what about me? The first minutes I was busy with something else, but that didn't work - you just cannot watch a silent film AND doing something else :D So I stopped the other thing and concentrated on the film...And I was surprised! The story was interesting, the music was great (Orchestra!) and so on... But the most amazing about it was the setting:

via google

But unfortunately it reminded me of university stuff and my favourite subject for falling asleep (not because of the content, but my prof always switched ALL the light off), looks like this:

Berlin train station Friedrichstr., planned by Mies van der Rohe for a competition, never realised
 via google

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen