Samstag, 6. Februar 2010

little pyramids

I'm still into studs, so I bought me these:


But not sure what to make with them...I have an old denim jacket, I could cut off the sleeves and make a vest, probably like these: 

 
  
  
 
 via google

Do you have other ideas? 

Follow - - - - - carpe florem - - - - -

6 Kommentare:

  1. bin auf dein diy resultat gespannt :)

    die bluse hat mich 10 euro gekostet, geht aber finde. hatte irgendwie nichts in der hand, was ich jetzt krass überteuert finde, wobei mich ehrlich gesagt nicht so viel angesprochen hat wie erwartet xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. can you send me a link from where you bought those studs from? I have been looking for something like that for awhile!
    Thanks and Loving the idea of them on a vest or a pair of old combat boots!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. studs, well what can i say...i just love them =D they would look great in a denim vest like in those photos so i think you should do that too ;))

    http://www.raita2.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. great idea- i've made a studded vest. ive also studded shoes, bracelets, my leather jacket, belts, jeans, a shredded shirt, a headband... there are a MILLION options. good luck girl!
    xx
    and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back visiting SOON!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. schöne idee mit den nieten, ich freu mich auch das ergebnis!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich finde die Leggings hier wären ein Nieten-DIY wert:

    http://www.normakamalicollection.com/images/product-product/STUDS-LEGGINGS.jpg

    Zuerst die Nieten platzieren und dann am besten von innen Flickenstoff dagegen bügeln...
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen