It has been snowing now for one week, but yesterday it was almost blizzard-like! Unfortunately I had to walk the whole way from my university to the rail station, because busses didn't run from 11am on (they didn't come up the hill and always slid down again...) I think we needed almost half an hour for a 10min way, it was so slippery...But luckily my train had no delay!
This is what I wore yesterday, a quite thick pullover with a black skirt and this sweet owl necklace a friend gave me last week as a present.
.JPG)
This is what I wore yesterday, a quite thick pullover with a black skirt and this sweet owl necklace a friend gave me last week as a present.
pullover: orsay/ skirt: h&m/ necklace: promod
There are so many bloggers running competitions, giveaways etc on their blogs, so I decided to participate in some of them. I'm sure you already read about them, so I hope you're not annoyed yet - sorry ;-) I love make-up and nailpolish and apply it every day, so I picked the following competitions:
And I NEED these earmuffs :D I saw some like these at Assecoirize, but almost 30€ was definitely too expensive!

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen